Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Polls Open 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- In Person: Friday, October 6th
- Online: Sunday, October 8th
- By Mail: Monday, October 9th (postmarked)
You can submit your request for an application as early as January 1st of the election year. Call, visit or send your request by U.S. mail to your county voter registration office. You must provide your name, date of birth and last four digits of your Social Security Number. You will be mailed an application.
Given mail delays, we recommend that you request and return your absentee ballot application as soon as possible.
- Deadline to return your absentee ballot application: Friday, October 27th at 5:00pm.
- Deadline to return your completed ballot: Ballot must be received by 7pm on Tuesday, November 7th (Election Day) in order to be counted.
Monday, October 23rd – Saturday, November 4th
Note that in-person early voting runs Monday-Saturday, in-person early voting is closed on Sundays and any State Holiday.
We encourage voters to check your county election’s website for additional information.