When voting in-person on Election Day, you will be asked to present one of the following forms of ID:
- AL Driver’s License (not expired or expired less than 60 days)
- AL Photo Voter ID card
- Federal-issued ID
- US Passport
- AL Movement/Booking Sheet from Prison/Jail System w/photo
- AL Department of Corrections Release-Temporary ID w/photo
- Student or Employee ID from public or private college or university in the State of Alabama
- Student or Employee ID issued by state institution of higher learning in any other state
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- Pistol Permit with Photo ID
Don’t Have a valid Photo ID before Election Day?
Do not have any identification listed above? Receive a FREE Voter ID card at your local Board of Registrars, the Secretary of State’s Office, or a mobile location prior to Election Day.